PSR Digital Handshake: Meet Busola Oyegbile
Name: Busola Oyegbile
Known Nicknames: Globetrotter
Neighbourhood of Residence: Etobicoke South
Previous Professional Life: Project Consultant
Get To Know Busola in Ten Questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
I started out when I was young by helping my dad with his rental properties. I became very interested in how property appreciates overtime, as well as seeing the joy on people’s faces when they found their dream home. I knew then that I was going to get into real estate as an adult, and I’m happy to say I still have the same energy/excitement now as I did back then!
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
Most likely having drinks with my friends, exploring the town, or on my couch catching up on shows with popcorn and a chilled glass of Moscato.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
Hmnnnnn NONE yet… oh boi (knocks on wood).
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
Grant Cardone the Real Estate Mogul. He literally started from nothing and has built a multi-billion dollar empire. I follow him closely and take notes! Knowledge is power.
- What is the career philosophy / mantra / inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” — Bill Keane
- What is your theme song?
Go get it – Mary Mary
- Describe your dream home in three words.
Contemporary, breath-taking and boujee.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Building a real estate investment empire outside of my comfort zone (Toronto).
- When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
Travelling around the world! Any chance I get ill be hopping on a plane.
- Highlight from 2019 and what you’re looking forward to this year: Finally got to visit Santorini Greece in 2019 and look forward to breaking grounds in my Real Estate career this year.