PSR Digital Handshake: Meet Alessandra Panno
Name: Alessandra Panno
Known Nicknames: Ale
Neighbourhood of Residence: Yorkville
Previous Professional Life: Financial Retail Banking
Getting To Know Alessandra In 10 Questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
Working as a personal assistant for a successful Realtor was my first experience with the Real Estate Industry. I love working and making people happy along with building trust. The fast paced working environment, negotiating win/win situations, the lifestyle, always opportunities to learn and problem solving are competencies that I am passionate about.
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
Spending quality time with friends, socializing and going for dinner or to lounges throughout the city, primarily in the area of King West and Yorkville. I also enjoy spending a quiet evening at home cooking dinner and watching TV or reading a book.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
Set up a showing and the lockbox was located inside the stairwell on the 31st floor. Both myself and the client were in the stairwell and the door behind us closed and locked us out. We then had to walk down 31 flights of stairs and the emergency exit alarm sounded off as we exited the building.
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
Ryan Serhant, Realtor – Million Dollar Listing, NY
- What is the career philosophy / mantra / inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
“Your actions today are creating your realty tomorrow”
“Be kind, smile often, love, be thankful, forgive”
“She believed she could, so she did”
- What is your theme song?
“Work” by Rihanna
- Describe your dream home in three words.
Bungalow, Peaceful, Nature.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Successful Realtor, mentor, coach, team leader and property investor.
- When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
Spend quality time with my dog, family and friends, cooking and yoga.
- What you’re looking forward to this year:
Learn, learn, learn! Be the best Realtor and provide the best service to all my clients.