Name: Charles Willerding
Known Nicknames: Charlie
Neighbourhood of Residence: Midtown (Chaplin Estates)
Previous Professional Life: Management positions in five-star hotels, private country club and high end menswear retail.
Getting to know Charles in ten questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
A passion for architecture and design with a sales, management and customer service background. A natural fit with an entrepreneurial spirit to build a successful business.
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
A charity or sporting event.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
Not being able to open the lock box.
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
Sir Richard Branson. A genuine love and excitement for working hard with creativity and pure enjoyment of living life to the absolute max! A perfect balance…
- What is the career philosophy / mantra / inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
A tie between “Carpe Diem!” & “Fortune Favours the BOLD!”
- What is your theme song?
Another tie between “All Fired Up” by Pat Benatar AND “Eye of the Tiger” from Rocky 3.
- Describe your dream home in three words.
Modern, water front, and (an amazing) view.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
A part of a highly successful “small team’ in real estate.
- When you’re not wheeling & dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
On Summer days off, I’ll be lounging at the cottage on Lake Simcoe. In Winter, you’ll catch me hitting the slopes at Blue Mountain. I also love attending charity, entertainment and sporting events in the evenings throughout the year.
- Highlight of 2018 so far:
The airing of my Guest Agent appearance episodes of Season 3 & 4 on the Toronto luxury real estate TV show “TOP MILLION DOLLAR AGENT” (SLICE TV).