Name: Shannon Walker
Known Nicknames: Shan or Walker
Neighbourhood of Residence: Parkdale
Previous Professional Life: Model
Getting to know Shannon in ten questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
I got into real estate because I love to help people. Working with clients and helping them achieve their goals is incredibly rewarding. Also, each day is something new. New people, new properties, new obstacles to overcome – no two days are the same in real estate. Lastly, you never stop learning. Whether it’s market trends, new technologies, social media or meeting client’s specific needs, there’s always something to learn!
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
Depends on my mood but I’m either at home watching a movie or out having dinner + drinks with my friends.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
Haven’t had one yet *fingers crossed*
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
Michele Romanow. Look her up, she’s awesome!
- What is the career philosophy / mantra / inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- What is your theme song?
- Describe your dream home in three words.
Contemporary, Luxurious, yet Cosy
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I would like to be recognized as a real estate expert, have developed very close relationships with clients, and have significantly expanded my client base in Ontario.
- When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
You can find me at a Pilates class, reading, or grabbing a bite with friends.
- Highlight of 2019 so far:
Joining the PSR team as well as becoming Pilates Mat certified!