Name: Dorian Rodrigues.
Known Nicknames: Dor; D-Rod.
I am: A realtor at PSR.
Neighbourhood of Residence: Dovercourt Village.
Previous Professional Life: Student Life!
Getting to know Dorian Rodrigues in 10 questions:
1. What made you decide to get into real estate?
The fact that I cannot sit still for longer than an hour really played a major role in deciding to pursue real estate full time, as a career. I would much rather fill my day by meeting new people/clients, running around the city to many different destinations/showings than be bound to a desk at a 9-to-5 type of job.
2. Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
Either working late or at a local restaurant enjoying a few casuals with buddies.
3. Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
When I first started in real estate, no one informed me that when you want to go show a property, you have to call the listing brokerage and book a time. My first time calling to show a property, I ended up calling the listing agent and asked him if I was able to go see it… As you could imagine, he laughed at my rookie mistake and I was extremely embarrassed. You bet that never happened again, haha!
4. Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
Ryan Serhant. No questions asked!
5. What is the career philosophy / mantra / inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
“Progression, never regression.”
6. What is your theme song?
Moments That Matter – Aaron Lines.
7. Describe your dream home in three words.
Modern, luxurious, views.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself as a well known and established team leader (in real estate). I also see myself as a unit owner at 50 Yorkville or 224 King Street West. Both are by far my favourite condominiums in all of Toronto!!
9. When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
Probably somewhere trying to keep up to the latest suit fashion trends (I’m a BIG fan), and/or pretending to workout!
10. Highlight of 2017 so far: