Name: Kristy Schofield
Known Nicknames: K-Scho, Schof, Kwisty.
I am: A real estate agent, dog lover, pun enthusiast, and an aficionado of those who make me laugh.
Neighbourhood of Residence: King West.
Previous Professional Life: Working at an I.T. company in Liberty Village. Prior to that I was a marketing student at Fleming College.
Getting to know Kristy Schofield in 10 questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
I always knew I would. Once I moved to Toronto, working in real estate felt natural. It’s something that I’m passionate about and I’m working in a place that I love.
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
Usually at the PSR office or sleeping! If not, then likely out eating at a restaurant on King West.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
One rainy Saturday morning I was doing showings and before my clients came, I went to go turn on the lights. Little did I know, the current tenant forgot about the showing and didn’t hear me knock when I entered the home. When I turned on the light to the bedroom we both screamed at the top of our lungs, equally terrified at the sight of each other. If the tenant happens to be reading this… Sorry again about the terrifying wake up!
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
- What is the career philosophy / mantra /inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
Believe you can and you will.
- What is your theme song?
Thunderstruck – AC/DC.
- Describe your dream home in 3 words.
Waterfront, open concept, bright.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Wherever I may be, I will be happy.
- When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
With family & friends, spending time with my two dogs Cody (German Shepard-Husky) and Hunter (Golden Retriever), and running along Lakeshore.
- Highlight of 2016 so far:
Seeing my clients happy is always the highlight of my year.