Name: Daniel Lipton
Known Nicknames: Soup.
I am: A dad first, a really great cook second, and a real estate agent third.
Neighbourhood of Residence: St Clair West.
Previous Professional Life: Chef, custom home builder / construction manager.
Getting to know Daniel Lipton in 10 questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
After almost a decade of building and renovating houses, I’ve learned that there is nothing more satisfying than helping someone find a great place to call home.
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
We love having people over for Shabbat dinner: in the summer, we spend a lot of time in the backyard with friends and family.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
Splitting my pants open in the first 5 minutes of my very first open house.
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
- What is the career philosophy / mantra /inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
“Don’t forget to bring a towel” — Sometimes it’s the little things that make the difference.
- What is your theme song?
Reach Down – Temple of the Dog.
- Describe your dream home in 3 words.
Acreage / Quiet.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Leading a team of 2-4 smart and hard working agents who genuinely care about our clients.
- When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
Hanging with my family, playing music, cooking on my Traeger smoker, or at the dog park with my two German Shepherds.
- Highlight of 2016 so far:
Finishing up a major renovation on my own home.