Name: Eric Kuzuian
Known Nicknames: E, Big-E, Kuz, The Boss, Boss Man.
I am: The President / Broker-of-Record at PSR Brokerage.
Neighbourhood of Residence: Summerhill.
Previous Professional Life: Started PSR in 2009, now we here.
Getting to know Eric Kuzuian in 10 questions:
- What made you decide to get into real estate?
I knew that I didn’t want to take over my Dad’s dry cleaning business.
- Where would we find you on a Friday night in Toronto?
Ideally at home with the family, but if not perhaps out with friends and family at one of Toronto’s many great restaurants.
- Most embarrassing real-estate moment:
I was showing an older home to a family with two young children, and the house had a super scary and gross old basement. I absolutely refused to go down there as it looked like something out of a Saw movie, and as I stood at the top of the stairs holding my ground, my clients two children charged past me straight downstairs – no fear. Needless to say, not my bravest moment.
- Who stands out to you / do you most admire in the business world right now?
- What is the career philosophy / mantra /inspirational quote that gets you through tougher days?
- What is your theme song?
On To The Next One – Jay Z
- Describe your dream home in 3 words.
Minimalism, minimalism, and minimalism.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully still here, continuing to shape and sell Toronto.
- When you’re not wheeling + dealing real estate, what can we find you doing?
Summer – on the golf course. Winter – playing with my son.
- Highlight of 2016 so far:
Knowing my expected baby girl will complete our family.